DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 24 January 2012

Bondage Interlude - Round 2

So, another post from me whilst in the middle of a play session.  This tying up business is hard work and I needed a break!  Anyway, currently have a hairy beary guy tied up on the bed.  He's roped spread eagled, blindfolded, bit gagged and has some pegs on his cock, balls, nipples and tummy.  He's lying very still, trying not to provoke a sensation from the pegs which are biting his skin.  Unfortunately I've found a weak spot on his feet, which are very sensitive to tickling.  And when I do, he wriggles like mad, making the pegs move and causing him pain.  I told him to use all his self control not to wriggle when I tickle him, but he seems to be failing miserably...

No comments:

Post a Comment