DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 20 January 2016

Vids - Camp X-Ray


So I debated in my head whether to post these clips from the film Camp X-Ray.  Like I said before, I don't agree with the practises going on over there, but I do enjoy the actor being restrained and the restraint technique going on here.  So lets just look at it from that perspective.  If anyone is truly offended I will remove the post.  I should point out the the clips barely total 30 seconds each.

In the first clip the very hot actor playing the prisoner, has stepped out of line.  He get a bit roughed up (I cut that bit) but this clip focuses on him being marched out of his cell and strapped into the restraint chair then pushed into a cell and left to cool off.  On a side note I SO want to try out this chair!






The second clip is a little more disturbing I guess.  It's the same unruly prisoner (and hot actor.)  This time he's strapped into the restraint chair and then force fed.  The actor playing the Marine seems to be getting a lot of enjoyment out of doing the force feeding.  So yes, that's maybe a little uncomfortable for some, so be warned.  You don't see much, apart from the tube going into his nose.




No comments:

Post a Comment