DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 13 January 2016

The Hunt For Vers/Top Players...


I always thought the grass was greener.  I always thought it was just me that bemoaned the lack of good vers/top bondage players where I live.  Now don't get me wrong, I get to play with some great guys who I have come to regard as friends.  But I guess I'm always on the look out for more connections.  And the guys I do connect with and who I think I would have a great time with, are always thousands of miles away.  From my chats with guys this seems to be a common recurrence.  Maybe it's the same shit all over the world, who knows.

So what do I do?  Well I contact guys on Recon or FetLife who I think might be a good fit...so far no takers.  Instead I've embraced my Top side and spend more time tying up guys than being tied.  I hope this isn't the sign of things to come.  I know I'm complaining but I do really enjoy tying up guys, can't beat seeing a guy struggling and grunting at your feet.  It gets me hard in my chastity (yes it's still on) and leaking like a mad man.  So I guess I'll continue to take opportunities whenever they come my way!

2 comments:

  1. About the first part of your post, I never gave it much thought but it is quite interesting to see that many people seem to find their best kink connections outside their own city/country/continent :) I'm one of them, as you know. Not really sure why this happens, the grass being greener might be one factor, but at the end of the day you're still making a personal connection with someone, not because they live far away but because you have stuff in common and you like each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, and I do love to make connections with guys who share similar interests. I can talk to my non kink friends about my activities but they don't completely understand because they don't indulge in it. So I like chatting to guys, even if it never goes anywhere. And who is gonna say no to some horny chat along with the more day to day conversations... ;o)

    ReplyDelete