DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 22 April 2012

Vids - My Muscle Video - Anger


This video was brought to my attention by a friend who is very much into big and/or muscle guys being tied up and abused (hey, aren't we all!).  Anyway, this video features a muscle guy.  A very angry muscle guy.  A very angry muscle guy who is tied up and trying desperately to escape.  I especially love the faces he keeps making as he grunts and shouts, willing his body to break free.  Of course, the guy who tied him wasn't going to let that happen!






If you want to see more muscle guys in action, check out the following link... My Muscle Video


9 comments:

  1. As for me, I just love the heavy pec mass of this very angry muscle guy who's been tied up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you couldn't do with those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the first poster, I think that guy's pecs look great. The ropework emphasises them too.

    I'm no muscle guy, but I'd still love to be tied like that - or in any way that suited my body. Rope bondage is supposed to look good ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think rope bondage and especially the chest harness type can look good on all different types of builds. I've yet to see a guy it doesn't look sexy on! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that rope bondage looks good on all types of bodies, but finding the rope top who wants to play with chubby guys and will put in the time and effort to tailor it well seems to be the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hear you! I have the same problem myself. The tops who want to tie up chubby guys seem to be like gold dust...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ironies of life! Sigh! I pity the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's Rafael Acosta aka Vinnie Marino in the video. Might have been by Zeus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon, you're right. Vinnie Marino went by the name of Rafael Acosta. Or is it the other way around? Not important really. He was such a musclebound handsome sexy hunk......

    ReplyDelete