DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Monday 9 April 2012

Play - Hot Wax


On Friday I spent a few hours strapped in a straitjacket and chained to a chair.  I was naked from the waist down, so my cock and balls were exposed to anything the top wanted to do with them (within reason of course).  I was hooded and gagged so had no idea what was going on, but I knew he was busy planning something.

Suddenly I felt something similar to a needle being put into my scrotum.  Then I felt the same sensation on the other side of my sack.  It didn't take too long for me to figure out that the top was pouring hot wax over my cock and balls.

What the top didn't know is that I had never experienced hot wax on my body before, let alone my cock and balls.  I knew I was in safe hands though, and if I wanted to stop it I could have at any point.  To be fair he only poured a little bit over my cock and balls, but it was enough to get an idea what it felt like.  At the time I wasn't sure if I had hit my limit - perhaps something I wouldn't actually enjoy.  At one point it definitely hit the higher end of my pain threshold, but I could cope with it.  The wax play was very brief but it certainly left me thinking about it afterwards, because I wasn't released right away and had more time to enjoy the restraint.

I was pondering how I felt about hot wax on the way home after the play session.  At the time I wasn't sure what I thought about it all, it was painful but it was momentary, and once the first layer of wax goes on the sensation changes.  I never like to judge anything in the moment, preferring to think over the events and try to figure it all out afterwards.  I still don't have any concrete ideas, but think I need to experience hot wax play again just to compare. I'd only do it with someone I trust, who would stop if it wasn't to my liking.

This is what I love about my BDSM meets, I'm always learning about new sensations and experiences, and my opinions are always changing!


2 comments:

  1. And HMB, after the hot wax was removed, were your balls left red? Reminds me of 'Rudolf the red balled reindeer...' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure actually. Although the stinging went away very quickly...

    ReplyDelete