DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 10 April 2012

Gear - Muzzle


I'm not really into pup play to be honest (although I can certainly see the appeal!) but I love muzzles.  I think it's something to do with the way they look when the straps are all pulled tight and the chin and mouth are completely encased; it's quite a sight to behold.







Even better when they are used in a sadistic way to make that hogtie a little bit more restrictive!









7 comments:

  1. Love my Muzzle! Wish I had someone to put it one me... Woof Woof!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed TSkinBoot!

    That's a shame Paul, do you ever put it on yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that hogtied chubby hottie you, HMB?! Groan! Sexxxxxxy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muzzles - sexiest things ever. You can see the look of pleasure/desire in the sub's eyes if he's not blindfolded, or tape his mouth shut before applying the muzzle for an extra intense gag effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much that I need to try....

    I'm not totally sure about muzzles though - I'd rather have the eyes covered and the mouth available. There is something to be said for total enclosure, with just the bits exposed that are to be played with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon - yes, those two pics are of me hogtied and muzzled.

    Steve - I've yet to do the tape gag affect, but it's given me ideas.

    Spitroast - it is a very sexy look though...

    ReplyDelete