DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Saturday 21 April 2012

Blogs - Metalbond


If you guys haven't checked out Metalbond, you really should.  His blog full of excellent updates, encapsulating all sorts from the world of male bondage; stories, video clips, pictures, art - if it's to do with male bondage chances are Metalbond will feature it.  It is the one blog I visit on a daily basis, it's that good.

Also, on a personal level Metalbond really helped me out when I was trying to set up this blog.  He took time out of his busy schedule to give me advice, even talking to me on Skype to walk me through something.  I'll be forever grateful for his help and wish him and his blog, continued success.

Metalbond kindly provided some pics of himself for me to post and I have to say he looks great in bondage!














1 comment: