DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 27 April 2012

Pics - Heavy Metal Bear Hogtied


More pics of me, all roped up and hogtied.  Let me know if you like, as I'm genuinely interested in whether people want me to post pics of myself on here.  It may be my blog but I don't want to become some blog whore, pimping himself out with his pics every few posts!













5 comments:

  1. I think you look great, and more than happy to see you all tied up. Especially love the muzzle blindfold combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More the merrier I sat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you both for your kind words Gentlemen... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groan! HMB, you look so bloody hot lying there hogtied, gagged and blindfolded----and virtually immobile! Loved the ones where your huge, ripe man boobs are visible! Of course I'd like to see more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anon, don't worry they'll still get a feature from time to time...

    ReplyDelete