DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 24 August 2012

Vids - BearBound - Wyatt In Trouble Pt 1


Lovely Chubby Wyatt is spreadeagled on the bed, nipple clamped, hooded and gagged by the guys at Bearbound.  And you know what?  I don't feel a bit sorry for him...








6 comments:

  1. I don't feel sorry for him either. I want to be him! Woof!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for me, my cock has been feeling so sorry for Wyatt that it has been weeping almost non stop......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to tie him up and have some fun with him


    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should all queue behind you, Bill!

    ReplyDelete