DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 15 August 2012

Gear - Chastity and Prostate Milking


So, I'm back in chastity again.  It was decided between me and my OH that I really need to be locked up and have my orgasms controlled.  Otherwise I just become quite lazy, wanking when I feel like it.  Anyway, I was on my own on the weekend and I started reading about Chastity, which then led me onto reading about Prostrate Milking.  Apparently when you don't cum, you build up toxins which can only be released with a good orgasm.  But never fear, if you use a prostrate milker, you can get rid of these toxins without actually cumming, whilst also having a bit of an orgasm too.  So I tried it at the weekend and I was very impressed.  As well as releasing a load of clear fluid which I guess is the gunk, I also had a very nice orgasm.  It's no where near as good as actually cumming, but still you get a really loving feeling of being turned on and lets face it, it's better than nothing at all!









4 comments:

  1. I really would love to try a butt plug but that thing looks intense!! Love the chastity device though. Woof!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not as bad as you might think Paul. Speaking as someone who doesn't do arse play very much I was surprised when my device went up quite easily! Of course my device is similar to the one in the picture but not quite the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn must get my OH to consider locking my cock away too. Us big bears must be controlled right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so should BigBritBear, best way to be kept...

    ReplyDelete