DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 30 December 2015

FetLife - Place To Connect...


Have any of you guys ventured onto FetLife?  What are your thoughts?  At first I wasn't sure about this site which basically looks to be Facebook meets Fetish.  But after sticking with it, I've made some really good friends and connections with other guys I might not have met on Recon.  I think Recon is great and I use it daily, but I can see what FetLife might be more of a draw for certain people.  It seems to be more focused on making friends and connections regarding our fetishes, rather than looking for a quick hook up (not that I'm saying there is anything wrong with that!)  I think there's a place for both points of view in cyberspace.  I'd say if you haven't, go check it out.  You can connect with me there, my username is BearIn2Bondage (funnily enough!)

No comments:

Post a Comment