DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 18 May 2012

Vids - BoyzTube - US Officer Caught


I found this great clip on Boyztube and totally by accident too.  I think the whole thing is hot; the uniform, the set up, the bondage - everything.  I've no idea who made it or where it came from but I'd love to see more.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.







5 comments:

  1. WOOF WOOF!!! That Captor can take me hostage any day!!! WOOF WOOF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love the whole set up, but then I'm a huge fan of verbal during play...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is an old one from BootPlus.com......it is hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be Bootsplus.com or bootplus.com......try both!!!! I really love this video as well!! Just wish they had of used some poppers on the cop......it would have been too much for me!!! Still loving your site!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paul,

    Thanks, will go and try those websites. I wish there was more of this clip, maybe following through with the wanking. Glad you're still loving the blog, I certainly will keep it up, don't you worry... :o)

    ReplyDelete