DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 13 May 2012

Gear - VK79


Time for a bit of domesticity!  I'm trying to lose weight; not too much but enough to buy off the rail on the high street (about a 40 inch waist).  And once I do get there, I intend to buy a leather US NYPD uniform, and VK79 of Berlin might just get my custom.  I imagine their clothing is expensive but you have to pay for quality in my opinion - and checking out the website, the quality is first class!

http://www.vk79.com/

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the weight loss! I lost eight stone, 18 inches off my waistline, by going to the gym. I'm a big time gym goer now and I love it. Keep us posted on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Paul!

    So far I've lost about three stone and four inches off my waist. I don't want to be thin, but I still want to lose another six inches and I'll be happy. Will let you all know how I get on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VK79 has amazing uniforms. Really fantastic. I agree that usually you get what you pay. Cheap things are 'cheap' things. I can see this wit the boots.
    Wow a leather NYPD bear....hhhhoooooooooooooottttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confucius say: MAN WITH NO FLESH ON BODY NO ATTRACTIVE!
    BTW,when you buy that NYPD uniform, don't forget the handcuffs, HMB! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TSkinBoot,

    I totally agree and like you, have found cheap is not necessarily better in the long run. I feel this uniform will be costly so will weigh things up. And yeah, that Leather NYPD is smoking hot!

    Anon,

    Don't worry that's why I'm capping the weight loss at 40 inch waist. Think that'll take me down to about 17 stone, but that's a rough calculation. Not bad as I started out on his weight loss journey at 23 stone. Am now down to 19 stone so not much further to go. I've got handcuffs galore, don't you worry! ;o)

    ReplyDelete