DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 25 May 2012

Art - Bearbound


I was trawling the archives at Bearbound and found some fantastic artwork.  I only know that it was created by someone called Steve.  If Steve is by any miracle reading this post and recognises his artwork I hope he doesn't mind me showcasing it.  And if he has his own website, I'd be happy to link back to.  Fabulous bondage artwork should always be showcased in my opinion!













4 comments:

  1. I love the 'escaped punish me'...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I thought that was a very nice touch. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When those drawings were published, in the early days of BearBound, I objected to them because that wasn't what I'd subscribed for - I wanted photos, not artwork. Also, at the time, I hadn't been too impressed. They actually are better than I remembered, with a nice sense of design. Thanks for helping me - and others - to rediscover this art. I hope you find the lost artist, too. I don't think I've ever come across any other work like this on the internet. Then again, there was was an early bear model for BearBound whom you featured not long ago whose name was Steve (at least on the site). Maybe it's him ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it is? I'm glad you've discovered your love for this art, when I saw it I thought it had to go on the blog! There is more to come as well...

    ReplyDelete