DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 9 February 2012

Puppy Cage


I'm not really into Puppy play (as a sub) and I've never been in a Puppy Cage, but it is something I definitely want to try.  It's another piece which is on my wish list.  For now though, I'll have to just look at the pics and let my imagination go into overdrive.  WOOF!







3 comments:

  1. I have a HUGE cage fetish. Last year, while visiting Los Angeles, I got to spend some time in a cage. These cages were in-store so I couldn't get naked and be locked in but just to experience it totally blew my mind!! I'm hopeful that some day I'll find a guy with a cage who'll want to cage me! Woof Woof!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, you are a very lucky guy. Hope you find that guy with a cage who will lock you in and restrain you. The way you obviously need to be kept!

    ReplyDelete