DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Monday 13 February 2012

A Little Rope...


...and you're screwed!

Myself and my partner attended an introductory course in Shibari rope bondage at the weekend.  It was a really fun, informative and relaxed atmosphere where we were able to learn new ties and new ways in which to use a piece of rope.

Yesterday we had a visitor, so we were able to practice and try out a few new tricks on him. Not that he was complaining of course!  Okay technically he's not a bear, but he's certainly a bear lover so he's okay in my blog book!  Fingers crossed he'll come back and visit soon, but in the meantime I hope I can find other volunteers to practice on.

Unfortunately some of the pictures did not come out that well, still having teething troubles using the new camera...



















9 comments:

  1. I just love rope. And even your first attempts look very pleasing.

    You seem to have picked up some good ideas from that workshop, and I'm pleased to see you putting them to use already.

    Hopefully you will have got the hang of the camera by the time you have another suitable visitor, so that we can see your work more clearly.

    But I would prefer to be the one tied up, rather than just looking enviously at pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    We learnt the basic ties and you can just freestyle from there. Also watched a few clips on You Tube which helped me on my way.

    I hope to have the camera issue sorted next time, bit infuriating really.

    Hopefully I'll get to practice on you in due course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Heavy Metal Bear! I discovered your blog this morning. Woof! I'm walking about with a boner! There's none sexier than a beefy bear with his wrists bound behind his huge ass! Drool! Joe Falconi looks sizzling hot on the massage table with his hands tied behind him! Keep up the good work, HMB! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by! Glad you're enjoying the blog and glad it's having the desired effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shibari is such an erotic way to tie up someone! Laborious but so satisfying to watch a large heavy body with rope criss crossing his fleshy body! Watched a video of a very huge young Japanese bear chub tied up in a chair with ropes cutting into his flesh while his captor tortures him.

    By the way, HMB, can I have your email ID, please? Can't seem to open your profile page......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely agree, and once you have the basics down it's not so difficult to achieve.

    My e-mail ID? The one I use connected with this blog is: after.shocked@gmail.com - is that what you were after?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep! Thanks a heap, HMB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky rope bunny. And you know I'll volunteer anytime HMB! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome Mr Anonymous!

    Steve, well after the Friday re-match, you'll get that opportunity...

    ReplyDelete