DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 28 February 2012

Kit - Ball Gag


Ah, the humble Ball Gag.  This is probably the most well known gag and one that nearly everyone into bondage has in their collection.  The bright red rubber ball on black leather strap is quite an iconic image and one I remember when I first started getting into the kinky. Ball Gags comes in different colours and sizes, but they all do the same thing - fill the mouth nicely, to keep those noises to a minimum.  Smile and say MMMPPPFFFHHHH!!!!














19 comments:

  1. Grrrrroannnnn! Is that you with your hands bound behind you ass and gagged with that red ball gag?!
    God! Those heavy man boobs and those massive nipples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh! So many oceans, seas, mountains separate us.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get someone to tie your wrists tied behind your butt real tight. And have hat lucky guy fondle,caress, squeeze, knead and mash those half melons and those ripe coffee beans for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a chore for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a rubber ball gag which I love to wear, the sense of ownership off it is intense! But it is TOXIC! I can only wear it for a few minutes and then I have to take it off, the taste off it is just horrific :(.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's not good Paul. Have you tried other types? I've got one in which the ball is made of wood. Bit more severe but maybe none of the bad after taste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A chore for YOU?! All you have to do is to squirm, grunt, groan, sigh, moan in sheer erotic ecstasy!

    If anything, it's a chore for the guy who has tied you up, mate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I was being sarcastic of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops! Me and my thick skull!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry, the written word is horrible to try and de-cypher!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't got a new one yet. I was told a silocon ball is the best so that's probably what I'll get. I've never seen a wooden ball gag!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Silicone one sounds very interesting. Yep it's wooden ball, just painted black. I can't even remember where I bought it from.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry HMB, I still didn't notice the ball gag! My eyes are stuck like quick glue to your...ehem...humongous...ehem...hush puppies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. And they are looking particularly huge in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And you're planning on losing some weight 'there'?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowwwwwwwwwl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am definitely heavier in that photo, think my man boobs have shrunk since then.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WHAT?! How much?! In inches please! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I don't have a clue! I don't measure parts of my body. The only thing I know semi accurately is my waist size and at the moment that's about 45-46 inches...

    ReplyDelete