DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 23 June 2015

Pics - Bearbound - Jack and Joe


First post of the week and you're getting a Bearbound double.  I really enjoy these pictures, the positions are really nice as is the bondage (which goes without saying!) but I love Joe Falconi's longing and expectant eyes looking at his fellow bed buddy...










6 comments:

  1. Poor Joe Falconi! I wonder if he has ever been left free! He and Jim Gagbear have something in common. They're the two most tied up sexy bears in town! Can't really blame their captors, can we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they seem to mind much though! ;o)

      Delete
    2. They're two of the beefiest sexiest bears. And no, they don't seem mind being bound and tortured at all!

      Delete
    3. Can't say I blame them! ;o)

      Delete
  2. Whenever my 'spirits are drooping', I simply watch Joe Falconi getting hogtied on the massage table! Bingo! My spirits are up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are who I think you are, then I know you have a soft spot for JoeF... ;o)

    ReplyDelete