DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 24 February 2015

This Blog Is Going To Close...


Unfortunately, dear readers, this blog is going to close.

As it currently stands I will not be posting any more pictures or videos on this blog.

Blogger have taken it upon themselves to close all blogs which contain images or videos which are sexually explicit and contain nudity.  They will essentially change the blog to 'private' which means I can only share the blog with people who have Blogger accounts.  Considering there is a readership of thousands, it would not be possible to share the blog with everyone who wants to see it.

So I now have to make a decision.  Do I carry on with this blog or let it come to a natural end.  If I do start again it will be done using a different site (Tumblr, Wordpress, etc.)  If I do take this course of action, I will create a new post which links to the new site.

Thanks to everyone who visited and enjoyed this blog.  Sometimes it took me a gargantuan effort to even post anything, so I appreciate that you, dear reader, came back time and time again.  So once again, thank you.

The Bondage Bear


6 comments:

  1. CONTINUE ON TUMBLR!!

    Please don't let this blog die :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt I will let it die. It will either go to Tumblr or Wordpress - but at the moment I don't have the time to set it up. But this blog won't go private till 23rd March, so there is time to set everything up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wHY IS GOOGLE BEING SUCH A BITCH ABOUT THIS STUFF..............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dude. Good news, Google changed their minds.

    http://www.computerworld.com/article/2890164/google-reverses-decision-to-limit-adult-content-on-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll miss you. I'll miss all those big men all tied up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. See my new post this morning! :o)

    ReplyDelete