DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 13 February 2015

Pics - Reader Submission - BDSMTOP4Muscle's Prisoner


I had a really nice guy contact me recently.  He's a German Master and very much a fan of this blog. We got to talking and he said he'd be more than happy to supply some of his pics for a post.  So here are 4 shots from a session he had with one of his captives.  I always appreciate reader submissions like this.  Helps give the blog some variety I think.  So thank you BDSMTOP4Muscle!

He's kindly said I'd be welcome to visit for a session if I was ever in the area.  If I had the money it would be an offer I couldn't refuse!  If you would like to contact BDSMTOP4Muscle, you can find him on Recon.  Here a link to his profile - BDSMTOP4Muscle









1 comment:

  1. Great pictures indeed, thanks for sharing. (And thanks to him for contributing)

    ReplyDelete