DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 21 October 2014

Pics - Bearbound - Cal Bound


If you want a bit of polar bear, you've come to the right place.  Check out these Bearbound snaps of the very hunky Cal...












6 comments:

  1. OMFG YES! I remember these from BearBounds early days. I thought I'd never see this set again!

    Cheers man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. But I really should thank my friend who was my Beary Godmother...

      Delete
  2. I've seen a few photos of him on the maturemenboundandgagged tumblr, but I don't remember ever stumbling across his photos on the site itself while it was still alive. If I'd seen him, at all, I'd definitely have swiped the lot. Cal is a gorgeous hunk.

    Are there more you can share? Possibly all of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll just have to be patient. I don't give away everything in one go... ;op

      Delete