DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 2 March 2014

Vids - Captured Guys - Ty Hogtied


Back to Captured Guys again.  There are several things I like about this video; the model, the tie, the gag, the struggling, the drool...





6 comments:

  1. Woof! All that grunting, groaning and struggling has left me with a king sized hard on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you dealt with your king sized hard on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, is he just a good actor or did they get him really frustrated somehow? I'm just trying to immagine a situation where I really wanted to get out, but not enough to use the safeword.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it was a method acting situation although who knows if he could actually escape if he wanted to...

    ReplyDelete
  5. who is he? does he have more videos involving ty? email me @jaychristen02@gmail.com more of ty videos! plz i like him alot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea. I don't promote material from Captured Guys anymore.

    ReplyDelete