DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 27 March 2014

Vids - Captured Guys - Jordan Struggles


Sexy Jordan struggles in his bonds with no way out.  Looks like Captured Guys nabbed him after a gym session, to give him a different type of workout altogether...






2 comments:

  1. There are a lot of videos in captured guys featuring this baby faced sexy muscle stud. Would you be good enough to post them? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can look into it. But I like to have a variety of guys on the site as I'm more likely to offer something for everyone reading, if you get my drift. But if I can find some other vids he'll definitely feature again.

    ReplyDelete