DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 12 February 2014

Vids - The Bondage Bear - Rubbered Up And Tied


Yes guys, it's me again.  I promised to post some video footage of me, rubbered up, bound and gagged - so here it is.  Hope you like it.





6 comments:

  1. Lovely. We need way more videos of you! I'm still waiting to see a vid of you being tickled

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Hot! Hot! Hot! Though the clip's too short! Got a woodie watching you shift your hips and your ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, nice and tight and I love the way it clings to you and shows off every bulge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments, it's very much appreciated. I'm working on getting more vids and pics of me on the blog, but as ever other things have taken over but I'll be back on track very soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chin up, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anon! The pieces are coming together slowly, but at least they are finally...

    ReplyDelete