DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 30 January 2014

Pics - The Bondage Bear - Rubber And Tied


Look!  It's me!  Last week I got to have a session with a great friend.  He's been wanting to put me in rubber for a long time, and so he did.  It was my first time all rubbered and tied up, and I loved it.  Hope you enjoy some of the pics!











5 comments:

  1. Woof! You look so so sexxxxxy, maaan! More please? And not necessarily rubberised bondage! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!!!! Looks so hot and sexy!!! Would have loved to have seen a shot of you on your back all rubberized!! I want a fantasy of being kidnapped an forced into rubber! Any vids of the scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody thrilled to see you once again, all tied up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all for the positive comments, it is so appreciated. I have to admit, when I saw the photos of me in rubber, I thought I looked really hot! And I never think that about myself! LOL

    To answer the questions:

    Anon, there will be more stuff coming, but it won't be happening right away as the house is still needing the finishing touches. But there will be stuff don't you worry.

    Paul, I've got more pics from that session, including me on my back. I'll post more up in the coming weeks. And yes there are two vids of this scene, which will be going up soon.

    Bare with me and hopefully I'll have more to show you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groan! Can't wait to see you on yer back!

    ReplyDelete