DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 7 January 2014

Vids - Bearbound - Bondage Ram (Re-Post)


More Bearbound fun, pulled from my archives!

Check out these two videos of Bearbound's Bondage Ram; one of him spreadeagled and one of him hogited.  I have to say I really like his whole Jeans/Shirt/T-Shirt/Biker Jacket combo whilst tied up, he wears it well.  Is it just me or does anyone else have a compulsion to rub his hairy chest and tummy?  Ah, if only I was there!  Enjoy!









5 comments:

  1. Woof Woof!! I'd gladly swap places with him ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh! He sure looks so damn hot! If only you were there, HMB! All tied up, hogtied and squirming and struggling and groaning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would gladly get tied up with him Paul and Anon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tie me up as well! Got my bondage here,
    Bombshellshop
    now looking forward to a night of heavy bondage pleasure

    ReplyDelete