DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 20 January 2013

Vids - XTube - Leather Gaggage


We all enjoy seeing sexy Jim Gagbear all tied up and gagged, almost as much as he enjoys it, so here is another clip of the burly bear as borrowed from his xtube channel.




5 comments:

  1. Perfect oppurtunity for some tickling that someone needs to take advantage of

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for getting to those pits... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, Woof Woof!! Now this is the type of fun I like!! WOOF!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim Gagbear is the king of erotic bondage torture.What a sexy beefy bloke he is. My fantasy is to hogtie and gag this bear and Joe Falconi and watch them squirming as I torment them. If I'm in a mood for a 'troika' I can always tie you along with these two guys. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes indeed Paul!

    A 'Troika'? Oh I think I could manage that... ;o)

    ReplyDelete