DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 8 January 2013

Vids - Bearbound - Cowboy Struggles Pt 2


Part two of the Bearbound video Cowboy Struggles.  More sexy struggling fun.  Part one can be seen here - Cowboy Struggles.






2 comments:

  1. AH the other part of the cowboy struggles!!! Love this just wish it were longer!!!!! Have to admit a guy in tight jeans and full leather completely gagged and struggling turns me on big time.....I et with all that struggling his cock had to be rock hard and driving him mad......I hope it was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Paul, it's just too short. The cowboy look is totally hot and the way he's roped up can't be beat. I hope his cock was hard too. What we don't see is any pre-cum stains on his jeans but I bet there were loads!

    ReplyDelete