DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 1 June 2012

Sites - Bearkink


Bearkink is a website run by a Amsterdam kinky bear couple.  From my memory (it's been a while since I visited) there were personal insights into their relationship as Master and Slave, along with chapters on day to day wearing of chastity.  I found it quite interesting reading, and the pictures which accompanied were always very nice.  Now it seems the site is password protected so I've no idea about content.  And I'm not sure how easy it is to get access, but there is an option to request a password so I'm guessing they still want visitors.  I should put a cheeky disclaimer that it's not my fault if the content has completely changed but something tells me it probably hasn't...


No comments:

Post a Comment