DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 20 March 2012

Sites - Recon


I'm sure a good deal of you are familiar with Recon already.  I stumbled across the site some years back, when I was looking for somewhere to meet guys who enjoyed bondage as much as I did.  I tried other well known Bear sites but found they were more for the vanilla crowd (although I did meet one or two guys) and not really catering to the kinky side of life.  What I like about Recon is that you can sign up under different types of fetish; Bondage/Leather/Rubber/Skin/Etc and it doesn't act as a segregate, more of an indication of what you're into.

Of course, as with most places on the web, you have you genuine types and your time wasters.  I found it fairly easy to pick my way though the minefields and seek out people who were real about what they said and what they did.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't have issues trying to find guys to tie me up.  In the early days, every guy I spoke to wasn't interested. Luckily I found one guy (sadly, he passed away last year) who was interested in the bondage, not how much I weighed.  It was an amazing experience, and once those flood gates had opened, I had no intention of closing them!  After that it was a little bit of a snowball effect, I spoke to more guys and ended up switching roles a lot, and found more bondage buddies to play with.  It's a testament to how much I like the site, as I still a premium member, 5 years later.

I would say, if you're looking for somewhere to meet like minded people, you'd do well to give it a try.  It's not exclusively about big men, but there is a great variety of guys and tastes that you're bound (pun intended!) to find guys to connect with.



No comments:

Post a Comment