DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Saturday 24 March 2012

Blogs - Jeryn's World


You may remember the post I did about Jeryn in February.

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Jeryn last month whilst he was in London. Unfortunately it was an all to brief meeting, but it was nice to meet him and get to chat one on one about bondage, life, the universe and everything.  He has his own blog called Jeryn's World where he talks about his passion for art and comics, as well as sharing his own artistic creations, which are fantastic I might add!  He has also been kind enough to allow me to post some of his work, which I hope you all enjoy as much as I do.













2 comments:

  1. I love the first pic, Burley Bear Bound. Woof Woof!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely woof! I think his artwork is fab...

    ReplyDelete