DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 1 March 2016

Vids - Arena - Kellan Lutz


So, as I said some posts back, I've started scouring mainstream films for bondage.  I'm gonna be honest, in most cases I have not watched the film, just merely cut any scenes I think might be particularly horny.

This is a 6 minute video of all bondage I could find in the film Arena.  Kellan Lutz is chained up, strapped down in between fighting to become ultimate victor...or something.  Anyway I hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment