DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 5 August 2014

Pics - The Bondage Bear - Metal And Rope


I caught up with my bondage friend last Saturday.  It's always nice to see him because as well as having a lot of bondage fun, we can also natter for England about our lives and our kinks.  What I also like is that he's open to trying out new things when we play.  We were supposed to do a cop kidnap scenario but on this Saturday it was one of the hottest of the year so far, so instead we opted for more naked fun, along with an homage to Houdini.  I hope you guys enjoy the pics because we really enjoyed ourselves!
























2 comments:

  1. Really enjoying your blog for quite some time, finally signed up so I can leave comment. Your looking great as always big beefy bound gagged grrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmphhhhhh. Thanks for all the great stuff you post.. keep up the good work mate.. I check in often.. all the best.. Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Derek,

    Thanks for the comments it's good to know you're enjoying the blog. I'm glad you like the pics - I'll have to post more then. ;o)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete