DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 15 June 2014

Pics - Bearbound - Ron (Re-Post)


Bearbound Bear Cowboy re-post time!

Thanks Bearbound, these pics of husky, sexy Ron are great!




















10 comments:

  1. Indeed! Without them my blog wouldn't function, it's where I source my material...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that bear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I do, clean shaving and sorts a hi n tight look now

    ReplyDelete
  4. He reminds me of Joe Falconi, the hottest bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for the great pics. Ken

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love cowboy boots and rope best bondage ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed, there is something hot about the combo indeed!

    ReplyDelete