DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Saturday 3 May 2014

Pics - Bearbound - Naz (Re-Post)


Another Bearbound re-post.  I'm spoiling you all this week...

Want some pics of a hot chubby cub all tied up?  You've cum to the right place!  Courtesy of Bearbound of course!




















14 comments:

  1. O my God! Naz is so huge, so hot, so good looking and so bloody sexxxxxy! Groan! If only his hands were bound behind his humongous ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might like him Anon! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Gasp! Groan! Pant! Sigh! Are there any more pics of this bound and gagged massive sexy hottie?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are more, but I always only pick a few for a taster. Never fear Anon, there are always more pics of sexy hot big men to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's all fine, The Bondage Cub, but are there any more pics of Naz?! Woof! I haven't seen any bound and gagged bear as handsome, as humongous, as hot and as sexy as our Naz! Sure you haven't forgotten a pic with Naz showing his stiff li'l Naz?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well the short answer is yes, there are on Bearbound...I don't have any more unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a bloody tease, The Bondage Cub!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know! I'm sure I'm going to get what's coming to me one day... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll be paying for it in spades, The Bondage Cub! By the time I'm finished with you, you'll be a bellowing The Bondage Grizzly! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent! I like bellowing! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know! My mouth has always got me into trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do I detect a double entendre here?!

    ReplyDelete