DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Bondage Bear Has New Gear!


Yep, you read correctly, since I've moved I've acquired more gear to go with the ever expanding stock I already have.  So if there are any big men who want to be tied up and are happy to feature on the blog, get in touch.  No problem if you want to keep your anonymity, I'll just hood you!

And for all you readers who like to see pics/vids of yours truly, there's more to come...

11 comments:

  1. That's very good news :D I'm very curious about the new gear...and the pics/vids of you!
    I hope you can find some nice "victims" to have fun with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New gear is always good, as is seeing the the results of your fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooof! Can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I should be posting more stuff soon, just need some willing volunteers. Plus obviously more stuff of me... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof Woof!! Sounds like fun times to be had at your place. Looking forward to the pics and videos and updates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I'd love to be tied up (big hairy man here). Where are you based?

    Paulo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the North West of the UK, Paulo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Portugal here. Not all that far, in fact...

    Paulo

    ReplyDelete
  9. just stumbled across this site, and thank you! as a chubby 26 yr old its sometimes difficult to find people into bondage for bigger guys! love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome! Stay tuned as I'll be posting more of myself if that's your thing...

    ReplyDelete