DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 18 November 2012

Vids - The Bondage Cub - Prisoner Pt 2


This is the second part of Prisoner play scene, hope you guys enjoy it.  The first part can be found here - Prisoner Pt 1.






8 comments:

  1. Oh yea!!!!!May not be everyones cup of tea, but, it is HOT!!! Love the helplessnes of the scene! As usual, another great vid!!! You are having to much fun!!! But, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul. I really enjoyed myself. No doubt you'll see more vids of me appearing on the blog as time goes on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drool! Sexxxxy, maaaan! Waiting to see you hogtied, frogtied, chairtied and every other possible '...tied'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, finally! :P
    Great video again, and what I like the most are your muffled groans and moans hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you've been waiting for this Rauber. Yeah I make a lot of noise when I've bound and gagged! That's the end of the Prisoner scene but there is another video I'll post up in a few weeks... o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know you're a noisy victim! :)
      Another video, yay! A few weeks?! Boo!! :P

      Delete
  6. I know, I know! But it's the last one I have for the moment. Hope to start doing more films in the new year though.

    I'm very noisy, which you might find out if you ever visit Manchester... ;o)

    ReplyDelete