DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 7 September 2012

Gear - Chastity Devices


Thought I'd do a quick change of gear on this post.  This blog is about Bondage For The Big Man, but I do like to share some personal things from time to time.  Seeing as I'm still in chastity (although thankfully have been allowed to cum semi-regularly) I thought I'd talk about some of the devices I own, and what I've worn over the past few years.  These are my own personal thoughts on each device, but I appreciate our experiences with chastity differ from person to person.

The first device is the CB2000.  I actually quite like this device.  The big issue I have with it is that my cock was way too accessible through the bars of the cock cage.  I could easily stroke myself and cum with minimal effort.  It was a good starting device to use but I quickly wanted something more effective.





The second device I used was the CB3000.  This was much more secure, although the holes at the bottom of the cock cage meant I could still play with the tip of my cock, although it was a lot harder to get myself off with this device on!  The main issue I have with this device is that I would get hard in the cage and then when softening up, my foreskin would poke out through the top vent holes.  And if I got hard again it would be quite uncomfortable to do so.  But I do like the security aspect and the fact the device comes with hinged rings to allow easier and more comfortable fit.





The third device I used was the BON4.  I really liked this device.  Because it's made of Silicone, the device has a little bit of 'give' meaning it is really comfortable to wear.  Actually have to say it's certainly one of the most comfortable devices I've worn.  The only issue I have is with part of the design; I really don't like the ball separator, found it annoying.  Unfortunately this device is so easy to manipulate.  It took hardly any effort to get my fingers between my cock and the device and get myself off.  Also it isn't very discreet when being worn under clothes.




The last device I'm going to talk about is the device I'm currently wearing, and that is the Steelwoxx's Steelheart device.  I love metal, so it's not shock that this device is my favourite.  The design of the device is quite beautiful, and it's extremely secure.  The cock tube only has a small hole at the bottom to allow urine to drain out, but that also means there is little to no chance of me touching my cock.  I can touch a bit of my foreskin if I really push the device back, but it's not easy.  This means I cannot touch my cock at all.  It's the device I've always wanted, and having worn it for a while now I can say it's my favourite.  Another great thing is that these devices are made to mesaure to ensure a correct fit.  They're not the cheapest device on the market but when you see the construction you know why, you really get what you pay for.  I cannot fault this device at all and hope I continue wearing it for how ever long my partner wants me in it.


  



4 comments:

  1. Great article. The only device I have is the CB2000 but found it not great. The way it locks on by putting pressure on the balls to hold the device on, is not one I'm a fan of. First time I wore it out and about, it fell off on the street!!! The second time I tried it on it was on too tight and when I realised there was a problem, I broke it forcing it off.

    The CB3000 never really caught my eye. The BON4 is simular to the Birdlock and this does intrigue me but a concerned of hearing it's hard to hide under clothing.

    As for your metal Steel Woxx device. Woof Woof!! It looks great!! Like you said, though, not cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in any case of wearing chastity, you need to get the fit right, otherwise it's gonna cause problems. And I think in some cases it is trial and error, it certainly was for me.

    I definitely think the Birdlock might be a good starting point for you because of the flexibility of the device.

    But really, no device is 100% manipulation proof. I feel the device provides 70-80% of the head space, you have to do the rest. Well, maybe that's not true if you're wearing a full coverage seed pod (definitely want one of those) or chastity belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the plastic ones I tried (cb2000 - 3000 - 6000) I like the 2000 the most, the other devices pinch my foreskin from time to time, and after a couple of days that resulted in red, swollen foreskin, not a pretty sight.
    None of the plastic devices are safe from "accidents" of course, they really are more toys (or at best, starter devices) than anything serious.

    I'm curious about your experiences with the Steelworxx device. What do you think of its weight? Isn't it too heavy for daily wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Rauber, very much starter devices in my eyes, although I think the 6000 looks very secure. I think a lot of people who are interested in chastity start off with the CB devices (don't get me wrong they are good!) and then progress to something more secure.

    I love my Steelworxx device! It's very light, doesn't feel heavy for daily wear and it's quite discreet too...

    ReplyDelete